Thursday, June 15, 2006

mis milagros

my sky succumbs to the sudden dark clouds,
with evil lightnings igniting my earth's quake;
she poisons sound with her thunder's throb,
and blinding sight to the wrath of shadow's wake.

no miedo mi alma! my heart pounds.
perceptual stimulus trembles my soul.
aghast. terrified. overwhelmed.
but i am not yet shakened.
sea fuerte, my whisper.
sea fuerte! sea fuerte!
then i choked on my persistent whisper.

when all forfeited to stillness,
she bursts into drizzling tears.
a heaven's grace?
her sign of melancholiness?
i am asking for a thunder's answer.
i shall not.

with silence slowly approaching,
a sudden melody of sound swiftly crept in.

i wake to my existence.
shit! my mind curse quietly,
but comforted by the familiar faces i see.

a dancing, smiling, 'G.O.D'.
my soul, my little drum's drummer.
mi amigo. mi hermano. mi milagro.

i turned to the sight of 'The Devil',
his eyes lustly fixed on the mesmeric delights.
my keeper, the image of my alter ego.
mi amigo. mi hermano. mi milagro.

i rest in contentment despite my state of trance.
los tres amigos. the three amigos. so they say.
mis hermanos. my brothers. the proclamation.
mis milagros. my miracles. my heavenly givens.

-Josh.Nawan

9 comments:

sevenzeros said...

bro.. that was deep man.. deep.. altho i dun understand half the content (LoL) but it touched a part of my literature-loving side.. wat language is intertwined ther? italian isit?

Anonymous said...

i dint know u speak latin hmm...

Josh.ə G said...

seven > hah. pfffts.

seven + ame > its SPANISH! espanol!

Arth Akal said...

me speaka espanyol,no?!

Josh.ə G said...

arth > no hablo espanol? hah.

sevenzeros said...

munkeed> i'm not tryin' to be a bitch (well.. maybe i'm tryin' just a little bit..) but that's not how you spell it.. it's supposed to be "español".. hah!

Josh.ə G said...

7 > right .... mr.smart-ass!

bihzhu said...

que bonita tu poema... :)

Josh.ə G said...

gracias!