Wednesday, June 21, 2006

teaser

you said you liked me. you liked my "style" and then you finished it with a touch of a wicked mysterious grin.

you kept me wondering ...

you said i turned you on. you listed the things you'd do to me and then you had me by saying out my biggest turn on.

you got my inside all giddy ...

you teased me with your naughty little words and then lured me into your imaginary filthy filthy little world of eroticism.

you made me whirled with sensation ...

i was on my way to yours, but you didn't answer.

WTF?!?!

you had me believed that you were for real, weren't you?

you complained i was always out with my friends. my late nights of world cup's ridicules. my constant outings with my favourite cousins. and left you with the stench of horniness.

k a n i n a l a n c i a o l u c h i b a i !

teaser!

you replied an hour later ...

" i wish you were here "

MA HAI!!!! ##@! *(&@ 29 )*&!)&4 &@!&@*&#^ %%#@# *&^%(@!!#!???@>@@? CHIBAI!

teaser!

fuckin teaser!

blah! i sound like a horny bastard. wait. i am! hah. pffffts.


and on a totally non related topic ... more pics! hah. cam-whoring at a familiar whereabouts.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

monkee cousins : ting + arth + josh


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

his wildish ways. her heart. his lucky number.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

monkee cousins : ting + josh + arth



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

in a state of trance



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

monkee flex



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

josh's random pose

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no more mind games.

fuck and run.

=p

sevenzeros said...

wuahahahahah!!! u finally managed to blog!! =D heheh.. aight.. i'm off to c me turtles..

Josh.ə G said...

penguin ... penguin ... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... fat penguin behind the bush! .... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Arth Akal said...

allaaa.......you can jual mahal also what?!

everybody wants a piece of us because we're 'hot stuff'.
The elite.
We're the untouchable ones here in Miri...
Whoever wants a piece of us has to become the bitch and beg us to be pimped! Lol

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»