Friday, June 16, 2006

vulgar me

"fading away from the clubbing scene." - i quote myself. bullshit. i still shine like an electrified psycho disco-ball, spreading love.

"my medical check up coming. its coming!" - i quote myself. bullshit. its "still" coming. im PETRIFIED! pfffts.

"shit! fuck! shit! chibai! chibai!" - i quote myself. im so full of such crude indecent language.

i am not supposed to have my internal poisoned. a saying i failed to endure. chibai!

i blame "my pussy" for dragging me along with her crazy plans. with my lack in the area of self-control, how am i to resist the taste of such devilish goodness?

my only respond? "chibai!"

i also blame that silent criminal for showing up with that huge evil smirk on his face. his lips sealed, but the writings on his facial expression is easily read.

my quick respond? "chibai! chibai!"

my words are vulgar, and irrelevant as responds. when it comes to making substantial decision, i get very indecisive, my words tangles with each other, and my responses always appear unintentionaly profane. but we always have an understanding.

her heart. his lucky number. my wildish ways. a combination equals to the quake of chaos. a circle of soul created to be destructors. a collection of mind sets, to make havoc, even evil fall under submission to such darkness.

they're not stopping. my excuse not to either.

chibai wei!

it always ends a happy never-ending. kepotien! kepotien!

chibai!

a little feast for the hungry eyes. indulge! my sinful journey to a happy never-ending.


> ollie + ing hui + josh : Ministry of Stoom [ mamoyo and the seventh monkee ]

> *kanids - meaning 'cousins' in kelabit. josh + arth : the "black sheeps" of the family

> the circle of 3, matched to destruct! [ ing hui + ollie + josh ]

> monkeefied! : ing hui + kenny + josh + arth + kynan

> candid! : a half of ing hui + kenny + ting + retarded josh + alang-alang renee + arth

a never-ending story.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah!!

Blueheeler - the hound who sniffs out fishy news said...

looks like you had a great party! no wonder my lonely planet guidebook says that people in Miri 'drink hard' (cause it's a mining town where lots of men have lots of $$$)...

Anonymous said...

My party planner tells me I'm staying in tonight.

To watch football with my dad. It can't get anymore rehab than that!

So no temptations tonight but just in case, before 12am don't msg or open msg from me in MSN k.

Just in case...

*i can just imagine both you and ollie's faces to this*

Just in case...

Josh.ə G said...

blueheeler > hah. yeah ... people in Miri dont just drink hard ... everything else seems to be done slightly extreme. hah. its not because 'men' here have alot of money, its simply because they get it cheap! hah. guidebooks arent reliable! tour guides are rip-offs! locals are the way to go! hah.

mamoyo + silentcriminal > :P chibai!

kennysia said...

Thanks for meeting up when I was in town dude. Hope you managed to get some sleep. Heh heh heh.

Anonymous said...

nice ink on that guy named arth. would have got myself one if people aren't just so fucking discriminating.

Josh.ə G said...

kenny > hah. haha. hahaha. i did. still fckd. hah. haha. hahaha.

anonymour > arth's a tattoo artist. he inks himself! heh. people will ALWAYS discriminate, label and stereotype people with tattoos - its a choice you have to live with. i can say bcause i have one.